Our billing system is simple. We can support your organization in one of several ways:
- On-Demand Monthly Billing - This is the quickest and most efficient way to get work done. If we have an open project with your account, you have the ability to submit requests as 'ad-hoc'. If you have an active account with us, we simply take your request, create a ticket in our system, add it to our production queue, and bill you at the end of the month.
- Retainer - This is a service we provide to existing marketing or recurring monthly client accounts only. This is generally the same as the on-demand model, but we bill against a retainer. This allows the client to set a budget that we bill against until that time runs out. Once the retainer runs out, we notify the client that the retainer has expired, and they can choose to retain further or wait until the following month when the new monthly retainer is replenished.
- Quote / Approval / Deposit - This model requires an estimate for each request, and must run through the approval process for both parties. The downside to this approach is it can hold-up the progress on any given task, due to the need for a formal quote. The upside is you have an idea on costs before we start. This approach is what we usually take with new clients, as they want to feel comfortable with our process and deliverables.
- Maintenance Agreements - Maintenance agreements are ideal for clients with whom we don't have an ongoing marketing contract. If you're interested in having BKMedia Group maintain your website on a consistent basis by responding to on-demand client requests ad hoc, we can assist by having a fixed maintenance agreement to bill against whenever a request comes in. If you use your support time within a month, you can always add time to your account mid-stream. If you wish to discontinue service support, simply contact our office with a 30-day notice of cancellation. Hours do not rollover from month to month, so it is important to project your estimated support hours with as much accuracy as possible.
Methods of Payment
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Check, or ACH Transfer.
No Long-Term Contracts
We avoid long-term contracts, offering month to month commitments. If you don't see results from our work, or if you simply need to discontinue services for any reason, we simply cancel services starting the next month. If you wish to discontinue services, simply contact our office with a 30-day notice of cancellation. It’s that easy.
- 50% Deposit for One-Time Services, Balance Collected at Launch (or)
- 5% Discount with Advance Payment in Full
- Monthly - Deposits for monthly services based on the first month of service and are noted as a credit in our system to be applied to the final month's payment. Deposit payment can be made with credit card, check or money order. Monthly services are invoiced monthly and processed on the 1st of each month for the work performed during the prior month. Credit card required for processing monthly payments.