Our billing system is simple. We can support your organization in one of several ways:
- On-Demand Monthly Billing - On-demand monthly billing is the quickest and most efficient way to get work done. If you have an active account with us, you can create a ticket in our On-Demand ticketing system. That ticket is added to our production queue, which varies based on workload. Once queued, we'll address your ticket, notify you when the issue has been addressed, and bill you at the end of the month for all work performed in that month. All work is billed at our hourly rate of $150/hr.
- Quote / Approval / Deposit - This model requires an estimate for each request, and must run through the approval process for both parties. The upside is you have an idea on costs before we start. The downside to this approach is it can hold-up the progress on any given task, due to the need for a formal quote.
- Retainer - This is a service we provide to existing marketing or recurring monthly client accounts only. This is generally the same as the on-demand model, but we bill against a retainer. This allows the client to set a budget that we bill against until that time runs out. Once the retainer runs out, we notify the client that the retainer has expired, and they can choose to retain further or wait until the following month when the new monthly retainer is replenished.
Methods of Payment
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Check, or ACH Transfer.
No Long-Term Contracts
We avoid long-term contracts, offering month to month commitments. If you don't see results from our work, or if you simply need to discontinue services for any reason, we simply cancel services starting the next month. If you wish to discontinue services, simply contact our office with a 30-day notice of cancellation. It’s that easy.
- 50% Deposit for One-Time Services, Balance Collected at Launch (or)
- 5% Discount with Advance Payment in Full
- Monthly - Deposits for monthly services based on the first month of service and are noted as a credit in our system to be applied to the final month's payment. Deposit payment can be made with credit card, check or money order. Monthly services are invoiced monthly and processed on the 1st of each month for the work performed during the prior month. Credit card required for processing monthly payments.