Schedule a needs analysis meeting
- We begin by scheduling a needs analysis meeting to discuss your challenges and learn more about what you’re hoping to accomplish. The first needs analysis meeting is short and allows us to discuss your digital marketing challenges and determine if we’re a good fit.
- Once we’ve determined alignment, we’re ready to take a deeper dive with a follow-up needs analysis meeting, where we’ll ask about analytics data, marketing budgets, current performance metrics, and goals.
Receive our customized digital marketing audit
- Once we’ve completed the follow-up needs analysis meeting, we’ll perform a digital marketing audit of your brand and provide you with an honest assessment of what we can do for you.
- After gaining access to your various accounts and platforms, our team meets internally to prepare an audit of your current digital marketing landscape. This assessment includes specific recommendations, including deliverables, ad budget, number of email/SMS campaigns per month, a quote for what you’ll need to invest, and projections of our work’s revenue.
- Then we schedule a follow-up meeting to review our audit, projections, and proposal for an ideal acquisition and retention strategy.
Agree on a statement of work
- Once the digital marketing audit has been presented, we’ll provide a statement of work supporting the strategy we’ve presented.
- Our statements of work are scalable, allowing us to scale deliverables up or down based on how aggressive your campaign needs are.
Our digital marketing process looks like this
Customized plan for first 3 months
Once a statement of work has been agreed upon, we’ll begin developing a world-class marketing infrastructure. We’ll start by executing our first round of deliverables, including:
- A dedicated team of marketing professionals to guide your strategy
- 2 live meetings per month
- Development of a best-in-class digital marketing infrastructure:
- Site tracking
- Custom reporting dashboards focused on your brand’s goals
- 1 advertising platform per channel – available options
- Email marketing platform
- Email templates
- On-site forms for lead capture
- Top-priority email/SMS automations
- Complete integration of all of the above
Execution and Reporting
Ongoing digital marketing support
Our agreements operate monthly, but with each additional 3 months you stay with BK, we’ll expand your digital marketing infrastructure with:
- Advertising audit & platform expansion*
- Additional email/SMS forms and automations+
- Turnkey email, sms, and media buying services available at cost catered to your needs
Partnering with an Agency
Reset your agency expectations
Many brands have worked with agencies in the past with mixed results. Some have even had terrible experiences working with agencies that either didn’t deliver or failed to be transparent with the effectiveness of their strategy. We’re here to change all that.
Working with us is a true partnership
Whether we’re leading the charge or implementing a strategy, we position ourselves as an extension of your marketing department, a team of multi-skilled experts who understand how a multi-channel digital strategy should play out.
We’re an educational resource
With decades of expertise in the digital space, we’re an educational resource for your brand. We will help you navigate the nuances of digital lead generation, providing you with creative strategies, meaningful reports, thoughtful insights and proven results.
Examples of what we can do for your brand: